Monday, March 25, 2013


THE FALLS...


Jules Sastre

Ashes to ashes, and the dust turns into smoke. The smoke is a pleasure and that pleasure is a intro to the fall. How hard? How long? Make it longer so the aftermath FEELS better. Look away, you dont want to see the things I've seen. Grab my hand, give me your life and we will fall together.

Rami Abdelmalek

I went to a school who's motto was Sursum Ad Summum-rise to the heights but also sink to the depths-weird right? all I took from it is go all out no matter what-aint no half steppin allowed....Rage face or go monk-be of service or be devils advocates...I've spent years walking uphill to go downhill....The lows are equal to the highs The falls equal to the climb...But sometimes we defy gravity and call upon our star roots and find a pleasant limbo Still peaks and valleys-everyone else is drowning and we float..

No comments:

Post a Comment